Friday, April 29, 2011

Physicians Formula

Hey everyone! I hope you are in a money spending mood because I have some great deals for you! I found these coupons on Samantha Schuerman's YouTube Channel and fell in love with them! The Physician's Formula coupon gives you $5 off any item you purchase (from PF), used at any store where they carries PF. This means, that since it does not limit one per customer, you can use one coupon for every item you purchase, which is the greatest deal ever! I also used the Ulta $5 off Coupon to get an additional savings on my PF products. Here are the products that I bought, and also, the video where I talk about them in more depth. I hope you all enjoy!

-Eye Makeup Remover Lotion for Normal to Dry Skin
-Eye Definer Felt-Tip Eye Marker
-PlentiFull Thickening Mascara
-Gentle Cover Concealer Stick (in Yellow)
-Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow and Liner, Eye Candy Collection (Brown Eyes)
-Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow and Liner, Smokey Collection (Blue Eyes)
-Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Gel CreamLiner (Green Eyes) and (Blue Eyes)


No comments:

Post a Comment