Sunday, April 3, 2011

Beauty Blender

Hey all! I just posted a video for my review of the Beauty Blender sponge that I now use with my foundation. Beauty Blender Video. This is not the original Beauty Blender brand, I got mine from Ulta and I believe it is called the Super Blender (although I threw away the packaging) and it is not on the Ulta website. I found the sponge at Ulta in the sponge section, and it is only $4.99, which is much more reasonable compared to the REAL Beauty Blender found at sephora.com or beautyblender.net which runs for about $19.95. There is also a so a Sonia Kashuk brand that you can find at Target or target.com for $9.99. Although I have only used the Ulta sponge, I am pretty confident they all work relatively the same. I absolutely love it for applying both my foundation AND Bobbi Brown Cream Blush. It gives the most flawless finish because they are no edges to the sponge. I use mine dry, however, I know that it works amazing when it is slightly damp. The sponge allows you to get a thicker application in areas that need it the most, and a thinner application where you do not have as many problems, and THIS I love! I think this is the best product to apply a foundation with. When I use it with my Creme Blush, it gives the most flawless finish, and it really makes it look like you are blushing, instead of wearing blush, it is so natural. I can not give this product enough praise! It is a must try! Let me know your thoughts on it!

Much Love.
Breanna

















Foundation-Dermablend Leg and Body Cover- I use the color Natural
Nail Polish- China Glaze- Refresh Mint

1 comment:

  1. You used the photo from www.askmewhats.com without linking her back FYI

    ReplyDelete