Monday, April 4, 2011

Cutest Boutique in the World- Francesca's Collections


Francesca's Collections  is the best, in my opinion, "franchise" boutique, ever! This place is truly one of a kind, but it is accessible to many people because there are so many locations. Francesca's has been one of my favorite little shops for many years. They sell beautiful clothes, accessories, purses, shoes, and fun decorating things for your home. It is a one stop shop. Everything at Francesca's is very unique, and they only bring a couple items per style per size. This may sound frustrating, but it prevents "seeing yourself come and go". Meaning, you don't see five people in one day with the same necklace, ballet flats, or purse that you are also wearing. The prices are very reasonable, purses are about $50, dresses about $40, and watches around $20, but I always find deals! Tonight, I bought a really adorable short handle (with a long attachable strap inside), camel colored purse for only $29.95 (on sale). These are the pictures that I took of my bag, but my camera quality and angles do nothing for the shape of the bag!











My bag is much more simple than this one below, no zippers or tassels but I thought these pictures did a good job of showing you the shape of the bag. Unfortunately, I do not know the name of the bag that I bought, but the bag from the website pictures is called Good as Golden. I could not find the exact purse on the website, but I wanted to give you an idea of what it looks like, because it is what inspired me to share this post with you tonight. 

                             
                                  Good as Golden, bag from website

Bag using detachable shoulder strap (mine does the same)



They always have things on sale, whether it be shoes, jewelry or purses. If you want something unique, this is your go-to place. It may sound pricey, but everything is very good quality and so different, you won't mind paying the price. Go to their home page (I linked to it in the opening of the post), and in the upper, right hand corner click on Find a Boutique, to locate a Francesca's near you. This place is addictive, I seem to always want to check it out! You can also purchase things online if there is not a store near you.

I hope you enjoy it!

Much Love.
Breanna

No comments:

Post a Comment