Saturday, April 9, 2011

Romantic Smokey Eye, with Long Lasting Lip Technique!

Hey! I hope everyone is having a great start to their weekend! I uploaded a new video just in time for Prom or any other special occasion, or even just for an every day look. This look is smokey, but not too dark. I kept it girly and romantic by using subtle pink and purple eyeshadows. Watch the video below to see the look, and keep reading for the products I used. Visit my youtube channel to check out other makeup and beauty videos!




MAC- Paint Pot in Soft Ochre
NYX- Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
Costal Scents- 88 Warm Palette
Bobbi Brown Eyeshadows in Baby Pink, Rock, and Heather
Too Faced Natural Eye Palette- Eyeshadow in Heaven and Silk Teddy (also found at Ulta and Sephora)
MAC- Fluid Line- Black Track (you could also use Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner- I got mine from Target)
Loreal- Voluminous Millions Mascara from Target
Ulta- Blush in Sunkissed

NYX- Slim Lip Pencil in Nale Pink and Pale Nude
MAC- Lipstick in Myth


If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask! I hope you enjoy! 


Much Love. 
Breanna 


No comments:

Post a Comment