Sunday, May 1, 2011

Spring Nail Polish and 3 Essie Nail Polishes for only $11!

Probably one of my favorite deals I have come across! This works for Ulta only, and expires May 7th 2011. I have been really inspired and in love with Essie nail polishes recently. Although I am still an OPI fan, but Essie has beautiful bright and pastel colors. So, I got 3 Essie Nail polishes for only $11 (I made two trips to get the total of 6 nail polishes). I tried to pick colors that I thought were unique and beautiful for the summer time. I also managed to find dupes for three of them. Follow the steps on how to get a great deal!

1. Print out the $5 off Ulta Coupon by clicking here.
2. Go to your Ulta store (before or on May 7th, to ensure you get all the discounts) and pick out any three nailpolishes. I believe Essie, OPI, Ulta Professional, Orly and China Glaze are all Buy Two Get One Free at the moment.
3. Use your coupon at the register and get three nail polishes for only $11. (The total price my vary depending on what brand of nail polish you purchase).
4. Go home and treat yourself to a homemade mani or pedi and get ready for the summer!

Information about the colors I bought, and some dupes! from Ulta ($8 each)



Left to Right: Mint Candy Apple Nice is Nice, Cute as a Button, Sand Tropez, Tart Deco, Splash of Grenadine

-Nice is Nice, a whimsical lavender



    







-Cute as a Button, a juicy persimmon delight













Dupe: Revlon, Gum Drop



















Dupe: Revlon, Tropical Temptation








-Mint Candy Apple, creme de menthe mint 


















Dupe: Nicole (by OPI,) Peas and Qs


-Splash of Grenadine, a playful magenta pink



















-Tart Deco, a dreamy coral













-Sand Tropez, a soft sandy beige

1 comment:

  1. Do you do art nails too? When i'm on holiday and don't know what to do, then I start doing art nails myself.

    ReplyDelete